Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Dania Bieber //

The Queen

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.

Big Thanks to

Skins by: Fazeera Kahar
Others: one two three
Edited by Niaa.

Sunday, January 15, 2012
Announcement !




Hai hello everyone :) Ni blog aku yang lama yang paling tua and
yang first k ?
Yang aku kata taknak tukar blogskin tu ? Akhirnya ditukar jugak hehew ;)
Alasan ? Sebab guna template tu memang lembab 
and berat sangat asyik loading jerk .
Apalagi revert to blogskin pulok hehee :D
Dah lama tak bukak and jarang update kan ? hehew now you can follow me
and leave your link at tagboard kalau nak exchange link dgn aku
ohkayyy dearestt ? Byebyee





older posts /