Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Dania Bieber //

The Queen

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.

Big Thanks to

Skins by: Fazeera Kahar
Others: one two three
Edited by Niaa.

Monday, October 10, 2011
I am Free



Okaay nak bagitahu aku and semua kamu PMR sudah bebas ^^
Even though belum sampai end SPM tuu sekurang2nya 
kitaorang bebas satu peperiksaan yang penting jugee^^
Tkde lah beban lagi kan heee^^
Sekarang neh masa kitaa berhappy kejap ^^
Sebelum tibee masa SPM penentu hidupp kitee kan :')
Lepas neh boleh hang sesame ,Karoke sesame ouch ouch harhar-'
Segan laah siaak kan heee ^^


Okaay lah tk tahu post ape lagi enjoy my new song .
Muaaaahhaaaa !



older posts / / newer posts