Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Dania Bieber //

The Queen

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.

Big Thanks to

Skins by: Fazeera Kahar
Others: one two three
Edited by Niaa.

Friday, October 14, 2011
Friend comes and goes :)


Friendships come and Friendships go Like wave upon the sand
Like day and night
Like birds in flight

Like snowflakes when they land
But you and I are something else
Our friendship's here to stay
Like weeds and rocks and dirty socks
It never goes away!


friendship is not just the name of an
ordinary feeling. but it is the name of the feelings of understanding
, honesty and frankness between two persons.
 and these feelings keep the two very special persons 
bounded together and such a friendship lies in two of us.

For you dearest :')



older posts / / newer posts