Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Dania Bieber //

The Queen

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.

Big Thanks to

Skins by: Fazeera Kahar
Others: one two three
Edited by Niaa.

Sunday, April 10, 2011
Jealous lha !



Salam You all . Sihat ? Sakit ? G klinik yeah !
 Okaay , now I wanna share to you all about my jealousy n envy . 
So on , You All knew Cik Arina kan ?
Yeahh . She is . I feel veryveryvery jealous of her .
You know why ? 
Because she's very COMEL
There's One of her photos that I Most LOikee !
Not just only Loike , But Love ! Yeaah I LOVE IT !
 I Adore That Pict :)
This is the pict that I'm Talking about .
Yeahh . This is the pict .
COMEL right ?
I feel that I'm not better enough that her .
I Thaught She's PERFECT !
My feeling now = Jealouss ahh !
Erghh . I wanna be like her .
Not to be her . 
And not to copypig her .
Just I want to be COMEL ! Can I ???
Now I show You another pict of her .
 yeahh ! Cik Arina , don't think I Hate You Okay ?
I just show them all Pict I Adore verymuchh !
 Now , whatta you all think about her ?
Cute haa ? COMEL right ?
Erghh . Me ? No lha .
I'm just simple mehh^^

p/s : Yeeehaa . Da puas speaking . Haha , saje praktikannya :) Chaww !



older posts / / newer posts