Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Dania Bieber //

The Queen

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.

Big Thanks to

Skins by: Fazeera Kahar
Others: one two three
Edited by Niaa.

Friday, December 31, 2010
Good Bye 2010 Welcome 2011 :)





hey , you all . just a few hours we'll celebrate our new year 2011 ryte ? are you Happy ?

huh , i dont think so . bcz this year i'll feel very old *15 tahun jerk HAHA

and this year also my nervous year , cz PMR examination just around the corner even *Lama lagi HEHE

very scared bcz of *EXAM hunn . :(   i dont know lhaa how ur feel ryte ? *Betul ke nih ?

and now , the time to *Pasang Azam baru . *bukan azam IDK2 oke HAHA



                                                       AZZAM IDK2



Below my new *Azam-azam HAHA :-


you all know , what i can get for PMR's pwesent from my mum ?
i can get this :-


                                                              YAMAHA NOUVO

so , i should study ketatetat nih *Tetibe malay lak , HAHA

                        



older posts / / newer posts