Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Dania Bieber //

The Queen

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.

Big Thanks to

Skins by: Fazeera Kahar
Others: one two three
Edited by Niaa.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010
:) Birthday Gurl Sissy :)








ary nih birthday sis eqin , hee , surry ta bg pwesent :P tatau lak ary nih ary birthday sis .
             baru je perasan at FB , *HAHA .
BTW , HAPPY BIRTHDAY , *again *HAHA .
                                        Hope ALLAH bless you sissy , :)
and , HOPE sis success with flying colours in ur life oke ? :)
                         *SPEAKING pulek , LALA
                    da terlanjur cite psl sis , cite sekali arh .
kekadang at sekola , sis nih nmpak cm sombonk , *YEKE ?
                                          act , ta puns . sis cumeyl ryte ? *HEE .
sis , bukan puji , *TAPI ITS TRUE HUNN , :)
                                         act , aku tatau nk cite ape agy ,  soo .
sampai sini aje , :) TATA <3 sis eqin *WHAT ? HAHA



older posts / / newer posts